BATON ROUGE – LSU’s annual National L Club Spring Football Game will be played on Saturday, April 16in Tiger Stadium.
Kickoff for the contest is set for3 p.m.Details on television and radio broadcasts for the game will be released at a later time.
LSU opens its 12thspring practice under head coach Les Miles onMonday, March 7. The Tigers will practice a total of 15 times during the spring culminating with the spring game on April 16.
LSU returns a total of 18 starters on offense and defense from a team that posted a 9-3 overall mark in 2015.
The following is a list of other key dates for LSU football this spring:
- Wednesday, Feb. 3 National Signing Day
- Monday, March 7 First Day of Spring Practice
- Monday, March 14 LSU Pro Timing Day
- Thursday, March 31-April 1 LSU Football Coaches Clinic
- Saturday, April 16 National L Club Spring Game
- Thursday, April 28-30 NFL Draft (Chicago)
Be the first to comment