This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the website tigerrag.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by Tiger Rag Magazine on this web site. It describes:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- We collect two types of information: Personally identifiable information, and non-personally identifiable information:
- Personally Identifiable Information:
- If you choose to sign up (register) with our website, you will become a subscriber, and we may collect some personally identifiable information from you that includes (but is not limited to): Your first name, last name, email address, mailing address, and telephone phone number. Some of this information (such as email address) is required for registration. Cookies must be enabled on your computer to log in as a subscriber.
Whom we share this information with
- We will never share any personally identifiable information with any third parties.
- If you browse our website, even without registering, we also collect information that may uniquely identify your computer and/or web browser, including placing bits of information called cookies on your computer that send information back to us while you are browsing our website. The information we collect includes, but is not limited to: your internet protocol addresses, cookies sent from your browser, and your browser version.
- We do not knowingly collect any information that enables us to identify any person under 13 years of age.
- We will use the information that we collect in two ways:
- To contact or send you information or services you request (for example, a weekly opt-in email newsletter).
- To generate aggregate information about our subscribers and web visitors.
- Non-personally identifiable information
- If you choose to sign up (register) with our website, we also may collect information, such as age or gender or geographical information (such as state, or zip code) which we may aggregate without identifying it with any individuals name, even though your name is provided when you register.
- If you browse our website without registering, we also may collect information from your computer. This information includes (but is not limited to): the requested URL, access times, your computer OS versions, and screen resolutions. This information is not associated with any individuals name, a person who does not register or do not provide their name to us.
We make all reasonable attempts to keep your personal data secure, including restricting access to your data to only persons who require access. If we become aware of a security breach, we will post a notice on our website. This is the only notice we will give.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you choose to sign up (register) with our website, you will become a subscriber, and we may collect some personally identifiable information from you that includes (but is not limited to): Your first name, last name, email address, mailing address, and telephone phone number. Some of this information (such as email address) are required for registration. Cookies must be enabled on your computer to log in as a subscriber.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Tiger Rag Magazine
10500 Coursey Blvd., Suite 104
Baton Rouge, La, 70816