- Will Wade expected to hire former North Texas head coach Tony Benford to his staff
- Hunter Newman threw without pain Monday, now considered “day-by-day”
- Former LSU QB Brandon Harris commits to North Carolina
- LSU storms back to defeat Florida 10-6 and avoid a sweep
- Florida defeats LSU 8-1 to secure series victory
LSU gets commitment from 2018 JUCO pass rusher Travez Moore
By CODY WORSHAM | Tiger Rag Editor
LSU’s 2018 class added another commitment on Thursday, with the addition of junior college defensive end Travez Moore.
Originally a 2016 prospect out of Bastrop, Moore will join the Tigers from Copiah-Lincoln Community College, where he picked up three sacks last season. The 6-foot-6, 250-pounder could play end or outside linebacker for LSU.
“I wanted to commit to LSU back in high school,” Moore told 247. “I just wanted to be a Tiger, nothing else. So having this happen, it was amazing.”
According to 247, Moore will wrap up school in December and enroll early at LSU in January.
Moore’s addition brings LSU’s 2018 class up to six commitments.
Latest posts by Cody Worsham (see all)
- Will Wade expected to hire former North Texas head coach Tony Benford to his staff - March 28, 2017
- LSU basketball signees Galen Alexander, Brandon Rachal excited about Will Wade’s hire, remain firmly committed to LSU - March 22, 2017
- “LSU basketball can be successful and will be successful” | Will Wade introduced as LSU’s 22nd basketball coach - March 22, 2017
- LSU hires Will Wade as its 22nd basketball coach - March 20, 2017
- WORSHAM: Will Wade or Tom Crean? Either way, LSU wins - March 20, 2017