- Weekend Preview | The adjustment that’s helped Greg Deichmann hammer left-handed pitching
- Zack Hess, two-out hits power LSU past Hofstra 8-1
- Tiger Rag Podcast: LSU football coach Ed Orgeron
- “They just kept hitting” | LSU bullpen implodes in 11-8 loss to UNO
- LSU loses 14th straight, 98-75 to Auburn, tying a school record
LSU gets commitment from 2018 JUCO pass rusher Travez Moore
By CODY WORSHAM | Tiger Rag Editor
LSU’s 2018 class added another commitment on Thursday, with the addition of junior college defensive end Travez Moore.
Originally a 2016 prospect out of Bastrop, Moore will join the Tigers from Copiah-Lincoln Community College, where he picked up three sacks last season. The 6-foot-6, 250-pounder could play end or outside linebacker for LSU.
“I wanted to commit to LSU back in high school,” Moore told 247. “I just wanted to be a Tiger, nothing else. So having this happen, it was amazing.”
According to 247, Moore will wrap up school in December and enroll early at LSU in January.
Moore’s addition brings LSU’s 2018 class up to six commitments.
Latest posts by Cody Worsham (see all)
- Tiger Rag Podcast: LSU football coach Ed Orgeron - February 22, 2017
- LSU loses 14th straight, 98-75 to Auburn, tying a school record - February 21, 2017
- Hoops Notebook: LSU looks to avoid history-making defeat vs. Auburn on Tuesday - February 21, 2017
- LSU falls 90-72 at Alabama for 13th straight defeat - February 18, 2017
- LSU gets commitment from 2018 JUCO pass rusher Travez Moore - February 16, 2017