- Weekend Preview | The adjustment that’s helped Greg Deichmann hammer left-handed pitching
- Zack Hess, two-out hits power LSU past Hofstra 8-1
- Tiger Rag Podcast: LSU football coach Ed Orgeron
- “They just kept hitting” | LSU bullpen implodes in 11-8 loss to UNO
- LSU loses 14th straight, 98-75 to Auburn, tying a school record
About Tiger Rag
Tiger Rag is the Bible of LSU Sports. Operated as an independent print and on-line publication by Kingfish Communications, LLC dba Tiger Rag Magazine. Tiger Rag employs writers, graphic artists and photographers to cover LSU sports with the excellence that has brought over three decades of success.
Tiger Rag has stood the test of time, publishing its first edition in August 1978 with great LSU running backs Billy Cannon and Charles Alexander gracing the cover. Tiger Rag has covered the tenures of 10 LSU head football coaches, two BCS National Championships and five SEC Championships.
Tiger Rag Magazine is published monthly June, July and December; semimonthly January, February, March, April and May and weekly starting the second week of August, September, October and November.
Published 30 times annually, a subscription to Tiger Rag includes three issues dedicated to football, basketball and baseball/softball. Also, special issues are dedicated to National Signing Day, Golf, Spring Recruiting, the Year in Review and the Football Bowl Preview.